Oil & gas production sites often include multiple combustion sources which may require stack testing. To determine whether an engine must be stack tested, the following information is needed:
- Type of Compression
- Horsepower Rating
- Manufacture Date
- Type of Burn (Rich v. Lean) *these numbers differ for the EPA vs. TCEQ
- Is the Engine in question Portable, Stationary, or Emergency?
- Is the Engine located in an Attainment or non-Attainment County?
- Is the Engine a Major or Minor Source?
- Is the Engine used for Utility Electric Generation or is it used for Industrial/Commercial practices?
Great Plain Analytical Services is prepared to meet your emission needs. We are multi-staffed and have well-equipped and trained employees in locations across Oklahoma and Texas. We follow the proved procedures and test methods set up by the EPA and your state agencies. The following is a list of those procedures: